Overheard at the White House. “Wow! Chicks will dig this more than the Playboy Mansion!! Tic Tac?”
Has anyone wondered yet where the women who said yes to Trump are? I’m guessing he married all 3 of them?
Nov. 8 Election DayNov. 9 Melania files for divorce
Nov. 10 Trump files for bankruptcy
Nov. 18 Trump supporters show up to vote
Dec. 5 Trump files for bankruptcy
Mar. 1 Trump hawks his own brand of Chinese made Spray On Tanner in Russia
Mar. 8 Trump files for bankruptcy
May 1 Trump marries 21 year old Serbian model
Watching Star Trek for 50yrs has taught me not to vote for some cranky, angry old orange Klingon with a dead Tribble on his head.
This election isn’t rigged. It’s a majority of people believing one person is more unfit to be president than the other.
What a year 2016. Bowie dies, Locte lies, war, Brexit, Trump runs for President, & Corey Feldman drops a tune on the Today show. I’m officially going to live under a rock now.
1) This Brexit thing is crazy. It’s like breaking up with your overbearing girlfriend, but agreeing to continue to live with her and date her for the next two years.
2) Great Britian has survived through history. Wars. Plagues. Famine. The break up of The Beatles. Years of no Doctor Who on the telly. The Spice Girls. Bad food. Awful food. And lack of dentists. But they’ve always gotten through things. They have the best of times and the worst of times. And they’re still here. I mean if Norway can do it, and it’s good enough for Norway…
3) If Michael Caine, Elizabeth Hurley, and Joan Collins support Brexit, I mean, how bad can it be? I mean Michael Caine! I love Michael Caine! I trust his politics and policies. The man can act. And a lot. He’s like in every other movie ever made.
4) Why does it seem like all the British celebrities who pushed the “Stay” vote with the EU, are ones who left and moved to Los Angeles years and years ago?
5) Why does the bit from Charles Dicken’s “Oliver Twist”, “Please Sir. I want some more.”, come to mind?
6) I’m pretty sure that the release of the Austin Powers film started the idea of this Brexit thing. I blame Mike Myers for all this.
7) I had an interesting dream last night. And I’m convinced that television executives need to come up with a show about a panda that flies a helicopter. I know this has nothing to do with Brexit, but it would be good entertainment while the UK fixes shit, and we wait for more episodes of Sherlock.
8) This wasn’t a unanimous decision. This was close. Very divided right now. I wish all my U.K. friends, and the U.K., the very best!